Sunday, December 14, 2008

what a bornday gift!

it is fated that it’s gonna be my very memorable bornday i had this year-18th june 08…probably the bestest b’day so far!!i’ve received most wishes and prayers and i was so damn ecstatic!!nothing can really describe my entire feelings and i’m very2 grateful to THE ALMIGHTY…on that very day,,i didn’t get only wishes,,but an offer from UKM!!it was pretty awesome!!i’m able to attend university for a degree at a young age!wonderful!!although i’m a bit disappointed due to the failure of getting law,but the fact that i’m gonna finish my degree at 22 and continue my master(INSYAALLAH) in biology really2 put my jaws back to where it is supposed to be..i feel much relieved now…so are my family members-mama,abah,lala,eqa,tok nah,tok yem,my cousins especially che yah,aunts and uncles…

to those who did wish me on my b’day especially ex-jmc students-THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!U GUYS ARE GREAT!!REALLY!! =))


i would like to convey my heartfelt congratulations to all of you who are going to pursue your studies in whatever fields anywhere-ukm,um,utm,upm,uitm,usm,uum,unimas,ump,umk,ums,utem,usim…i mean everywhere!!all the besh for your future undertakings and also for lives ahead of you!


peace,lol

No comments:

Post a Comment