Saturday, January 31, 2009

i HATE these guys!!

1. First and foremost, the guys who totally turn me off would be the ones with this quote in their brain (if only they possess one) and things get even worse, when they proudly say it out loud in public.

“ bwat pe la perempuan blaja tinggi2?? Last-last nnti dok dapur gak..membazir duet mak bapak je…”

=> the moment this sentence knocked my ears, I’d feel like slaughtering that person’s neck! Hello! We’re not in 60’s or 70’s ok?? We all know that we’re already 9 years past millennium but surprisingly, I’d still hear people said that! Ok2..to these people, if u want to be sticked in ur own stupid mud, I really care less. Live in ur zaman jahiliah, alone. anyhow, i suggest u to take a nice trip to universities as well as rehabs so that u know which of the places women and men conquer.

p/s: to guys who are in uni/colleges/edu institutes now, u guys are exceptional. gv a big round of applause to urself.


2. This kind of guys doesn’t make me think twice that they’re just insecured about themselves.

“ saya tawula saya ni x ensem, gemok, hitam.. tak pandai,..blablabla..awak mesti xnk kawan ng saya kn?? ”

=> when that person says like the above, I’d stare at his face while having this so-called my saying in my mind “kesian dye ni..u earned my pity dude…” ok. I’m not an evil (I believe so) , but if you really feel bad about urself and have no confidence of whatsoever, can u just fake it and pretend to possess one?? It’s not that hard, isn’t it? About ur insecurities, u don’t have to list them down for me. I can see them with my own naked eyes. And if u really2 feel bad regarding ur appearance, why don’t u make an effort to upgrade it? It’s up to u afterall. Once again, I care less.

p/s:I know that it’s good for us to be humble but we should be only in certain cases. If not, people will take us for granted.


3. I'd like to also convey my heartfelt pity and sorry to guys who think this way.

“ hantaran kahwin skang mahal laa..cm nak jual anak je…”

=> to men who have this in their mind, which of my words do u prefer? One, u’re totally a loser. Two, u’re not born to be a father. Either one, it’s rude and I’m aware of that. Guys, if u’re concerned about NOWADAYS world, I’m certain that u’d understand why the bride’s parents need maybe 15k or 20k as hantaran. Pelamin, khemah/hall, jamuan, kenduri tunang, ole-ole, telur pindang, bilik pengantin, etc…those require money rite? U don’t expect them to be there when u wake up the next morning, do u? and it’s not to mention how far the price can go if u’re living in urban areas. And as creatures from Mars, u shud work/study harder in order to have a better life in future. It’s a challenge for u guys, not a burden. And one more thing, if u cant afford those amount for hantaran, u think u can afford to raise up ur kids? They need a whole lot more than u can imagine.


4. All men ought to do is to be brave.

=> I don’t know why this suddenly came up of my mind. To me, there’s only one crucial thing men have to do. They ought to ACT brave and confident. That’s all it takes to win a woman’s heart and I don’t seem to find the answers why it’s hard to be done by guys. Msg beri salam, pastu bile tnye sape, diam..tak pon ckp ‘adela…secret…’ wth?? Miscal,,pastu ble miscal balik, dye plak tnye sp?? again,,wth?? Can u just go back to ur kindergarden and learn things that u’d be used in future? Just like abc and 123…


5. Last but of course, not least,, I hate guys who are so obsessed about themselves, thinking they’re too great that licensed them to be “player”.

=> my hatred this time goes to men who think they’re player. If u really are, u don’t have to tell me coz I can see it with my own gifted eyes. I hate it when a man says this (dgn nada suare yg gedik smbil bwat muke cm bagos) “ orang ckp sy player tp sy kwn je ng perempuan…sy x maen2 kan perasaan diorg pon…blablabla…”.

=> Oh my god! Gedik gle seyh! Saje2 ckp cmtu in order to gv hints that he’s hot, rich, talented in sports and instruments, surrounded by gorgeous girls, etc (konon2 ade character2 player). Have my words-gth dude!!

=> Usually, a man doesnt admit if he’s truly a player coz he fears of losing his fans. So klau yg tbe2 ckp dye tu player without no one asking him, its confirmed that he purposely said that to seek for attention and also to remind people that he’s got a high taste. And yg plg x tahan skali ble dye tu x ensem langsung! Omg! Can I buy u a long big mirror so that u can compare urself with CR or JT?? At that time, I bet u’d feel like a last loser standing, most probably.


additional unnecessary notes:-

* i first had no 1 situation when i was in form 2, if i'm not mistaken. the words were from a bus driver.

* i encountered no 2 case when i started my first tagged account. and the words were miserably being repeated during my chatting on ym.

* i had no 3 case a few times, recently during my titas lecture (though the words were not similar but i'm sure the meaning was the same.)

* i had no 4 situation when i was in matrix. university students are bravier, thank god.

* i had no 5 case during my chatting with a guy whom made me feel nousy and irritated.



red devil.
shafura onn

1 comment: