Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Life

I've always wished, always, that I could change or re-do those unwanted life scenes, just like how it shows on movies and dramas. You may be planning to cross the ocean, but tsunami strikes without the warning. So, plan for the best and expect for the worst. Thats life. We're slaves, we know nothing. Thats the reason why we can only sketch the drawings as we're given the pencils, brushes and paints, (yes, all of our senses) but the uniqueness behind them are determined by the only one who knows the best, Allah the Almighty.

Frankly speaking, I'm very much disappointed right now. But I guess, one's comfort zone doesnt last forever, does it?

Knowing that my instinct on April 3rd wasnt right is painful. To acknowledge something I've never imagined before is indeed unbearable.

It isnt an easy task to convince myself that there's blessing in disguise. But I have to try it whole-heartedly. Allah kan akan makbulkan permintaan kita, though sometimes we didnt get what we prayed for. Yes, He gives what we NEED instead of what we WANT. He knows best afterall. Trust Him, u'll get to see the rainbow after the rain. :D




SO. 070611. 2340. BBU, JB.

No comments:

Post a Comment