Friday, October 8, 2010

Ohoyyy Redang!

Hola people!

Seems like I’ve forgotten this freedom-of-speech medium for quite some time. Oh yes, I’m super duper busy like always. Assignments are piling a hell up like they never exist before and final exams are only about a fortnight away. Like adding salt to the wound, I have no study week at all for this term! Isn’t it crazy? Gosh.

Despite the recent upside-down days I’ve got to go thru, I was still able to have some days with my pen off my hands. Last weekend, actually from Thursday-Sunday (300910-031010), I went to Terengganu’s Redang Island for a quick yet sweet holiday for I guess, this year. Along with the family of pestakonvo 37, I had successfully skipped from the hustle and bustle of the city (and my uni as well) to enjoy snorkeling and be friends with the corals. Oh naaa. I got injured as my feet hit onto the corals coz the depth of the sea water decreased as u moved nearer to the edge of the sea. So the corals get higher and since my legs are quite long, I couldn’t see far behind. And yes, I hit one of them, got some bleeding and bruises. Luckily it wasn’t serious and I can see it recovering, after taking some medicines of course.

The island was soooo beautiful. Omg. The sea water was awesome, the chalet was convenience, the cuisines were mouth-watering, the people were friendly enough. Oh man, what else can I ask for? :D

Since pictures tell a thousand words, I let them do the talking. :)






--> seawater






--> pestakonvo 37 crew


--> fab 4. ;P


thats all for now. Toodles!



Shafura Onn. 1929. 081010. Kolej Ungku Omar, UKM Bangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment