Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Now

1. I easily get fatigue nowadays. I feel old somehow.

2. Current crush: Johan Aasari aka Botak.

3. Works are piling hell up like they never exist before.

4. Days are challenging in the meantime, and I'm mentally and emotionally abused.

5. I really wanna get some break off. Pretending is freaking hard, man.

6. Shedding few pounds down sounds awesome. I just dont have the heart to do stretching and perspiring and I'm feeling lazy. Yeah. I'm soon to be a couch potato, I know. Stop telling me that.

7. I miss cycling and sitting up.

8. William is absolutely a mouth-watering restaurant. Stepping there again is a gigantic yes.

9. Current song: Someone Like You by Adele

10. Fucking bored. Tyra & Aina left Bangi for Rompin. And I'm probably the last men staying up now.


"Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you too,
Don't forget me, I beg,
"I'll remember", you said,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."




SO. 051011. 0019. Kajang, Selangor.

No comments:

Post a Comment