Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pills

Its Wednesday, which means I’ve been taking Paracetamol for straight three days, Uphamol were taken on Monday & Tuesday, and I just took Soluble just now. I’m well aware that this isn’t good, but my head seems to be spinning few times. The pain didn’t last all day long, but it made me feel dizzy. Sometimes, one side of my head felt heavier than the other one. And some other time, the pain just rushed through all over my head.

I’ve never been diagnosed to be having migraine before, so I’m not sure if this is the starting point. But I hope it isn’t. I’ll be heading to Rompin this Friday with the lab crews, and I don’t wanna be a burden to anyone. Therefore, I’m praying to be healthy at least until the day I go back home, maybe on next Tuesday. The sampling would always be tiresome for everyone as many things to get done, and I’d be miserable if they have to take care of me if I got sick. So yeah, pills would go on the top list in things-to-bring for the trip this time around!

I just finished watching Personal Taste, a Korean drama series. It wasn’t too entertaining, but one thing I can be certain of, is that Korean story line, actor, and actress have never failed to amuse me how sweet they are. They are very passionate to each other; towards partners, parents, siblings or non-blood-ties humans. Though the story line might be something people created, I feel it is the culture of Koreans to portray affectionateness. And I do think this is a good example everyone should learn about. Love others and wars would no longer exist, just like the message in ’21 Guns’ by the Greenday.

Thats probably all for now. Need to finish up something else. Tc friends & haters. :D



Shafuraa Onn. 260111. Kolej Ungku Omar, UKM, Bangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment