Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weak

Jujur, aku penat dan stress.

200212. It was a crystal-clear bad decision.

he didn’t understand, she partially did. I guess only He knows best.

I couldn’t focus any longer. I just want to end this now.

Everyone has self-limitation, I just reached mine.

Everyone has strength, I just broke mine.

Everyone has at least a little bit of patience, even this I lost.

It’s good to challenge yourself, but I have nothing left to beat.

I couldn’t stay, I don’t even want to.

I might tear their hearts, what else could I do?

Even if I didn’t do it now, I’m sure I’ll do it later. That’s even more evil, I’m just postponing my apology literally.

I couldn’t stay, I don’t want to.

I’m sorry, for at least, now.




SO. 110412. Rompin. 2129.

No comments:

Post a Comment