Monday, March 21, 2011

Big T

Trust. A tiny word and yet, gives rise to numbers of definitions, perspectives and also personal views. For myself, I believe that trust is a guerdon, it is something to earn. To be reliant 100% towards other people is just not-so-me. And its not because they cant be trusted, its just something hard for me to completely reward one to someone. There must be some doubts left secluded in either my head, heart, or both.

The entire situation is sort of complicated to explain. Idk. I’m doubtful and clueless. Maybe I don’t really know you. And maybe, I don’t understand you enough. Yes, maybe.

Or you might have this as your sentiment - secrets are something everyone holds. If this's the case, I got it. I’d never cross the line, I'd always respect ur stand.


p/s: Currently addicted to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. Oh noooo. This song's got nothing to do with all three paragraphs above. :)




Shafuraa Onn. 220311. 0352. UKM, Bangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment